Ordinance No. 59-107 of 7 January 1959, Law No. 74-631 of July 5, 1974 and Article L.3342-1 of the Public Health Code prohibit the sale of alcohol to minors. Any customer ordering wine at DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR consequently declares on their honor to be 18 years of age at the date of the order by checking the appropriate box on the order form.
These terms and conditions apply to all sales of the product by the DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR via the store's website.
Placing an order on our website implies acceptance by the customer of GTS, to the exclusion of any other document such as brochures or catalogs issued by DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR, whose value is only indicative .
The Terms and Conditions the DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR are subject to change. The applicable conditions are those in effect on the website of the DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR on the date of placing the order...
Offers website are exclusively reserved for private customers, excluding professional dealers that they are natural or legal persons.
When ordering the customer must provide personal information in order to create their account and confirm the order. The customer is identified via his email address and his personal password. The DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR reserves the right, for any new customer, ask for a voucher of identity and address, before the final confirmation of its first order .. Pursuant to the provisions of the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 amended by the Act of 6 August 2004, the personal data supplied by the customer may lead to the exercise of the right of access, rectification or opposition for legitimate reasons of personal data concerning him. The customer can exercise this right by contacting the Service DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR [email@example.com ]. The purpose of the processing for which the data are intended is to enable the DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR manage computer generated its customer file. The collected data is only collected for the benefit of our estate and will under no circumstances be communicated to third parties.
Sales on the site are reserved for the French market; the DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR takes no delivery outside of the metropolis and the Principality of Monaco.
1. Our selling prices are those indicated on the home page of the website of the store when ordering.
2. Prices include VAT, euros shipping charges are added.
The order must be strictly adhered to supply as shown on the website and in particular the formats available quantities.
1. The order requires prior knowledge taken by the customer of these Terms, price and essential features selected wines, available on the website of the DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR.
2. Order taking is done via the order form available on the website dematerialized DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR the full client.
3. The client communicates the requested information necessary for the completion of the sale in areas "Customer Area". He takes care on this occasion not to omit any information essential for the proper execution of the delivery as a potential access code to the building. The information supplied by the customer during the order commit it; if error in the wording of the recipient, the DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR can not be held responsible for failure in which he could deliver the product.
4. The customer accepts the order by clicking on "Submit" after choosing the manner of its payment and entering the information requested to enable it, in the boxes provided for this purpose. Its acceptance is final, subject only to the possible exercise of the right of withdrawal described below.
5. In the Field of Segur confirms the order to the buyer via e-mail summarizing it, and the procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal, the address of the seller's premises to which the buyer can submit their claims and information relating to after-sales service and commercial guarantees.
6. All orders are considered firm and final, after payment of the price by the customer and confirmed by us. After shipping, modification or cancellation of the order made by the buyer can not be taken into consideration and the price will not be returned, except in case of withdrawal provided below.
The payments are made in cash at the order taking.
1. By check in Euros, clearable in a French bank, made payable to the company DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR.. The check should be mailed to the following address: DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR ROUTE DE ST SULPICE 81500 LAVAUR. Failing receipt of the check by the DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR later than ten days after the confirmation of the order by the customer, the latter will be canceled.
2. By Credit card
3. By national bank wire
Domiciliation : Credit Agricole Nord Midi Pyrénées
Rib : 11206 20050 6339928495327
4. By international bank wire :
IBAN : FR761120 6200 50 63 39928495327
SWIFT : AGRIFRPP812
An invoice will be established by the DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR and available in the "My Account" on the site. At the customer's request, an invoice will be emailed to him or his billing address.
Le transfert de la propriété des vins à l'acheteur est retardé au paiement complet du prix de la commande.
The offers are made subject to the quantity available.
In case of unavailability of the ordered wine and subsequent cancellation of the order, the price will be refunded to the buyer as soon as possible.
The order shall specify the place of delivery or, where appropriate, the willingness of the buyer to make itself the removal of the goods in the warehouses of the seller. The buyer must take delivery or collect the goods within a maximum period of 3 months after receipt of the order. The buyer becomes responsible for items upon delivery, transfer of ownership worth risk transfer, unless the buyer entrusts the delivery of the goods to a carrier other than that proposed by the DOMAINE D'EN SEGUR. In this case, the risk of loss or damage to the property is transferred to the buyer returning the goods to the carrier.
Any change in the place of delivery shall be specified by the buyer to the seller in good time and in any event before the assumption of control by the carrier.
The indicative standard delivery time is 7 working days from the day of treatment of confirmed order (the order processing is performed within 24 hours of receipt of the Regulation), Monday to Friday between 8am and 17h, except exceptional circumstances.
If the delivery could not intervene in time indicated above, the customer will be informed at the earliest and could ask the cancellation of the sale by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt in accordance with Article L 138-2 of the consumer Code.
The presentation of the goods at the place and date specified by the buyer releases the seller from his obligation to deliver.
In the absence of the buyer at the presentation of the goods, to the extent possible and as appropriate, the carrier will contact the buyer for a second delivery, provided that it has supplied a number phone that can reach in the day. In case of non-delivery for any reason by customer (access impossibility because not communication of digital code or phone number, no response to the calling card that was given to the customer) and causing the return of the goods on our shipping site for resend all transportation costs (cost of return and resend costs) will be borne by the customer.
If the buyer has chosen to take or to make take the articles in the cellars of the seller, it will be issued to the author of the order. To confirm his identity, an identity card will be requested. If the author of the order can not go to the cellar, he can ask a third party to attend in his place. This person will be provided with a power created by the author of the order, and which will be attached a copy of one of his identification.
Commercial Warranty: The buyer is responsible for checking the condition of the packaging and the contents of the package upon delivery. In case of damage or lack of conformity, the buyer is absolutely required to make reservations on the delivery note specifying the discrepancies, and to inform DOMAINE D’EN SEGUR within 48 hours receiving wine. If a case is found, the buyer must refuse the damaged package, indicate this on the delivery of the carrier and notify DOMAINE D’EN SEGUR under the above conditions. The lack of reserves written on the receipt or delivery preclude any subsequent claim to be eligible for a free replacement of the goods in case of damage or incomplete order, to the exclusion of any other compensation or damages .
Legal guarantees: All goods supplied by the DOMAINE D’EN SEGUR benefit from the legal guarantee of conformity under Articles L 211-4 to L 211-13 of the Consumer Code and the coverage for defects in the goods sold, as provided in sections 1641 to 1648 and 2232 of the Civil Code.
Pursuant to Article L.121-20 of the Consumer Code, the customer has a period of 14 days from receipt of the goods to inform so devoid of ambiguity the DOMAINE D’EN SEGUR of his decision to withdraw by sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or by filling out the withdrawal form available on the website of the DOMAINE D’EN SEGUR. When the deadline falls on a Saturday, a Sunday, a holiday or a holiday, it is extended to the next business day. In case of withdrawal made on the internet, the DOMAINE D’EN SEGUR send the buyer an email acknowledging receipt of the withdrawal form. The customer within 14 days of notification of its decision to withdraw to restore the property to DOMAINE D’EN SEGUR.
Products damaged after delivery will not be accepted and will be deducted from the refund to the buyer.
The buyer who uses this ability will be required to undertake, at its expense, the return of the goods ordered in the cellars of the seller ..
When the goods have been sold in a promotional package, all of it will be returned to DOMAINE D’EN SEGUR, due to the indivisibility of the order and the overall price charged.
The repayment of the buyer intervene in the recovery of property by DOMAINE D’EN SEGUR or receipt by him of proof of shipment of the goods.
The DOMAINE D’EN SEGUR can not be held responsible for any quality degradation caused by the transport of wine.
The DOMAINE D’EN SEGUR can not be held responsible for any loss, damage or defects delivery of a consecutive order to a force majeure as defined by case law.
These Terms are governed by French law. Customer Service's DOMAINE D’EN SEGUR is at your disposal to resolve amicably any consequential problem to a command and its execution. If unable to reach agreement, any disputes arising from the execution of a command or the interpretation of these terms, and generally any kind of conventions concluded between the parties, will be awarded to the competent court.